How you can help
There are lots of ways you can help through being a member or supporter of HPI and its work by assisting at fundraising and promotional events, spreading the word about HPI, making donations, joining a team to travel to and work on a particular project, encouraging your friends, etc.
- Become a HPI member – Click here to download a HPI Membership Form, it’s free to join!
- Make a donation – you can make a donation via Pay Pal, or by transferring funds directly to our bank account BSB: 064 406 Account: 106 11 473. To ensure your donation is allocated correctly and to receive your receipt please email you full name, address, amount donated and your preferred project for the donation to be allocated to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that PayPal take a 3% fee before money is even transferred to HPI so you will only receive a receipt for the amount we receive (after PayPals fee) By directly depositing funds into our bank account, there are no fee's.
- Hold a fundraising event - email Monique via email@example.com with all fundraising ideas and we can assist with promotion and organising
- Purchase merchandise – have a look through our online store to purchase merchandise and gift cards.
- Join a team – contact the projects co-ordinator from the ‘Who We Are’ page for more details on joining a team.
- Sponsor a Child – Fill in the online form to sponsor a child at the Shepherds Arms Childrens Home in Bohol, Philippines. For more information on sponsorship please view the sponsorship video.